Tastes of Southern Australia
Combining cities, country towns and coastlines, expect the Southern highlights on this Australia tour package. Prepare to embrace culture, nature, food and fun as you take in views of the Twelve Apostles, the rolling vineyards of the Barossa, the wildlife playground of Kangaroo Island and beyond.
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 10 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Lunch (L)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Canberra: Visit Gold Creek Station for an exclusive Be My Guest Aussie barbecue lunch and sheep farm experience with the Starr family.
- Beechworth: Experience small town charm and Australian hospitality during your visit to Beechworth.
- Adelaide: Led by an Aboriginal tour guide, walk the Gardens together to learn some of its history from a First Nations perspective. Take an in-depth look at indigenous plants and their traditional uses, and explore the significant connection that Aboriginal people hold with Country.
- Kangaroo Island: Join us to assist with Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary's bushfire recovery plan and wildlife rehabilitation program.
- : Explore Parliament House in Canberra, Coonawarra wine region, Alexandra Cave, Kangaroo Island Brewery, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Botanic Garden Adelaide with an Aboriginal Guide and the Barossa with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Beechworth, Melbourne, and Adelaide
- : Visit Gold Creek Sheep Station, the Twelve Apostles in Victoria, and wineries in South Australia
- : View koalas at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park, the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch on Kangaroo Island
- : Scenic Drive along the Great Ocean Road
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...
|1||Depart Sydney for Australia's Capital Canberra|
|2||Wangaratta in Country Victoria Dive Into Culture|
|3||To the City of Melbourne|
|4||Melbourne, It's All Yours|
|5||Great Ocean Road to Warrnambool|
|6||Naracoorte, Gateway to Wine Country|
|7||Beautifully Rugged Kangaroo Island|
|8||Kangaroo Island's Wonders and Wildlife Make Travel Matter|
|9||Adelaide the Festival City Dive Into Culture|
|10||Taste Your Way Through the Barossa|