Hawaiian Explorer Premium
Waikiki and Maui, Pearl Harbor and the volcanic energy of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park are yours to discover on this Hawaii tour. Sip a fragrant brew at a Kona coffee plantation and visit Punalu'u Beach-home to black sand and sea turtles basking in the sun-topped off with a classic Hawaiian luau.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Maui: Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch.
- Pearl Harbour: Visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific for a moving and unforgettable experience.
- Pearl Harbour: Enjoy a scenic drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, located in Punchbowl Crater.
- Honolulu: View the historically significant Iolanai Palace, the only royal palace in the United States.
- Keauhou: Enjoy learning about the giant manta rays that come to the Kona shores at the Manta Ray Learning Center with a Local Specialist.
- Kona: Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet. Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity. Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm and learn about this exclusive beverage and the work it takes to produce, all while tasting the coffee and taking in some of the most scenic views in Hawaii.
- Kaanapali: Enjoy a visit into old town Lahaina where you can dine at one of the many restaurants.
- Kona: You will have the choice of visiting a deep Ocean Salt farm to learn about the importance of salt in Hawaiian culture and its production from the deep ocean or visiting the Kanaloa Octopus Farm where researchers are exploring new techniques for aquaculture and sustainable farming.
- : Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- : Explore a local coffee plantation on Big Island of Hawaii, a Sea Salt Farm, a local farm on Maui and the wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist
- : See Black Sand beach and dine poolside at Kaanapali beach
- : View Iolani Palace
- : Visit Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Punalu'u Beach - Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Lahaina
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...