California High Country Adventure
Adventure awaits you in the incredible landscapes of California’s Sierra Nevada Mountains. With destinations including Yosemite National Park, Mammoth Lakes, and Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks. Enjoy a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience meeting a climber in Yosemite and stargazing through Sequoia Parks conservancy. This tour is ideal for those eager to put on their hiking boots and explore-as active as you like.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 8 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- Yosemite National Park: Meet a climber and naturalist that will delve into the dynamic history of climbing in Yosemite. Enjoy storytelling, photographs, see the old and new climbing gear, as well as ask questions about how they help improve trails, restore habitat, protect wildlife, and inspire the next generation of nature-lovers, and more.
- Sequoia National Park: Meet your Local Specialist and enjoy stories and the latest astronomical news under one of California's most brilliant skies. The Milky Way galaxy spills out across the broad Sequoia sky, an explosion of stars, planets and infinite questions. Spend the hour touring constellations, galaxies, planets, and the history of human space and exploration.
- : Explore Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park
- : See El Capitain, Half Dome, Bridalveil Falls
- : Visit Mariposa Grove, Yosemite History Center, Giant Forest Museum
- : View Tunnel View, Olmstead Point, General Grant Tree in Kings Canyon National Park and General Sherman Tree in Sequoia National Park.
- : Hike Discovery Loop at Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest, General Grant Loop at Kings Canyon National Park, General Sherman Tree Trail at Sequoia National Park.
- : Scenic Drive Tioga Pass, Lake Mary Loop Drive, Kings Canyon Scenic Byway, General Sherman Highway.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...
|1||Start Your Wilderness Adventure in Fresno|
|2||Sequoia Sightseeing Stays With Stories|
|3||Walk or Hike to Your Heart's Content Make Travel Matter|
|4||Head to Mammoth Lakes|
|5||Mammoth Lakes Leisure|
|6||Wander Through The Oldest Living Trees|
|7||King's Canyon National Park Stays With Stories|
|8||Sequoia National Park Make Travel Matter|