Sri Lanka Real Food Adventure
Hungry for adventure? This food-focused journey through Sri Lanka hits the spot. Explore the fish market in Negombo, take part in a Sinhalese cooking class in a local home in Kandy, tuck into a Tamil family lunch in Haputale and enjoy a cooking demonstration with a fisherman’s family in Mirissa. Lie back on the coast, cool down in the highlands and weave through the streets of the buzzing capital. When you’re not busy eating, you’ll explore the rich culture of Sri Lanka: elaborate temples, ancient fortresses and wildlife-filled countryside. So, what are you waiting for? Dig in!
- Negombo - Fish market
- Madampe - Coconut plantation visit
- Dambulla - Wholesale Markets tour
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock Fortress Visit
- Sigiriya - Chena Cultivation tour by jeep
- Dambulla - Cave Temples
- Matale - Spice Garden tour and lunch
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth
- Kandy - Cooking Class in a Sinhalese Home
- Kandy - Tea factory visit
- Kandy - Market wander & tastings
- Bandarawela - Cooking demonstration & local meal
- Nuwara Eliya - Visit to Tea State & Tea Factory
- Haputale - Tamil family lunch
- Yala/Udawalawe National Park - Wildlife safari
- Tissamaharama - Curd and treacle tasting
- Mirissa - Fisherman's Cooking Demonstration and Lunch
- Galle Dutch Fort
- Galle - Walking tour
- Colombo - City tour by bus
- Colombo - Dutch Burgher Lunch
- Take a look behind closed doors when you’re invited for a home-cooked Tamil lunch in Haputale and feast on a freshly caught meal with a fisherman’s family in Mirissa.
- Learn the secrets of Sri Lankan cuisine during a cooking class in a Sinhalese home in Kandy and a demonstration in a local home in Bandarawela.
- Experience some of Sri Lanka’s most remarkable sights, including Lion Rock, the Dambulla Cave Temples, the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, Yala National Park and Galle Fort.
- Spoil your tastebuds with flavour-filled curries, seriously fresh seafood, sweet desserts, roti, hoppers, dosa, idli and more.
- Discover Sri Lanka’s favourite beverage when you visit a tea plantation in Bandarawela, meeting local tea pickers, learning about their craft and tasting a freshly brewed cuppa.
- Culinary and Cooking
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...