Travel to the ‘Rose City’ of Petra, the highlight on this Jordan trip. But there’s more to discover as you learn about Jordanian culture with the Khzoz family, have dinner with a Bedouin tribe and spend a soulful night gazing at the clear night’s sky when you stay in Wadi Rum desert.
- 5 Dinner (D)
- 5 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Amman: Embrace the genuine hospitality of your Jordanian hosts during an exclusive Be My Guest dinner with a family in their Amman home featuring favourite local flavours.
- Petra: In the 'Rose City' of Petra, you'll see tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs and admire the 45m-high facades of Al Khazneh, the Treasury.
- Amman: During a city tour of Amman, visit the Citadel, the grand Roman Amphitheatre and the Archaeological Museum.
- Jerash: Feel like you have stepped back 2,000 years in time as your Travel Director guides you through this marvellous ancient metropolis - now the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world!
- Mount Nebo: Take in the astounding view of Moses' Promised Land, where the ruins are truly a site to behold.
- Petra: Join a Bedouin tribe and taste authentic Jordanian flavours as you experience a traditional desert dinner at a Bedouin camp.
- Wadi Rum: Enjoy the beauty of this arid landscape as you make your way through Wadi Rum's majestic desert.
- Iraq al-Amir: Visit the Iraq al-Amir Women's Centre and learn how they create soap from olive oil and greeting cards from recycled paper, followed by lunch prepared by the women.
- : Explore Amman with a Local Specialist
- : Visit the Greco-Roman city at Jerash, the unique ancient city at Petra, the Crusader Fortress at Shobak and Wadi Rum
- : View the Roman amphitheatre and Citadel in Amman, Moses' Promised Land on Mount Nebo and the mosaic map of the Holy Land at Madaba
- : Scenic Drive on a jeep tour in the Wadi Rum desert
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...