Colors of Rajasthan with Mumbai, with Nepal Extension
Embark on a soul-stirring journey to Nepal, an ancient mountain kingdom whose palaces and temples reveal centuries-old traditions. Journey to India, where stories of royalty and romance, and the captivating energy of Mumbai, await. Delve into legends and legacy, from the Golden Triangle to Rajasthan and beyond.
- 17 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 6 Lunch (L)
- 7 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 2 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Jaipur: Savor dinner with a local family at their home in Jaipur.
- Delhi: Take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi.
- Jaipur: Visit a local market in Jaipur.
- : Travel on a meter-gauge train in the countryside.
- Udaipur: Visit a local market in Udaipur.
- Mumbai: Visit a Dhobi Ghat in Mumbai.
- Bhaktapur: Observe the skills of a master pottery at a pottery workshop in Bhaktapur.
- Jama Masjid: Admire the red sandstone and marble details of Jama Masjid during your visit to one of the largest mosques in the country.
- Delhi: Visit Agrasen Ki Baoli and take in the arched niches of this citybound step well.
- Delhi: See Old Delhi's Red Fort.
- New Delhi: During your orientation of New Delhi, visit Humayun's Tomb, and see India Gate and the Qutub Minar complex.
- Taj Mahal: View the Taj Mahal, known as one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage.
- Agra: See the imposing gate to the Jama Masjid and gain insight into life in Fatehpur Sikri, now a deserted ''ghost town.''
- Agra: Inside Agra’s red sandstone fortress, witness the fairytale palaces, audiences halls and mosques of the Mughal rulers.
- Ranthambore National Park: Tour Ranthambore National Park for a chance to glimpse the resident animals and birdlife.
- Jaipur: Learn the traditional art of block-printing with a Local Specialist.
- Jaipur: During an orientation of Jaipur, visit the Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory.
- Udaipur: Enjoy an evening cruise on Lake Pichola at the heart of Udaipur.
- Udaipur: Visit the City Palace complex, a testimony to the Rajput passion for art and architecture.
- Udaipur: Stroll through Saheliyon Ki Bari, also known as Garden of the Maidens. Admire the exquisite design of its fountains, pavilions and lotus pools.
- Mumbai: Start your visit of Mumbai at the Gateway of India. Continue past the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Churchgate Station, and take time to explore the Mani Bhavan museum.
- Kathmandu: Tour Kathmandu's Durbar Square and see the Royal Palace.
- Kathmandu: Visit sacred Swayambhunath, known as the Monkey Temple for its mischievous inhabitants.
- Patan: See Patan's Durbar Square, and enjoy a visit to the Krishna Temple and Golden Temple.
- Bhaktapur: Visit Bhaktapur's Durbar Square and stroll along the characteristic streets of this cultural center.
- Patan: Visit the Tibetan Refugee Center which features the Jawalakhel Handicraft Center.
- : Explore Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai
- : Visit the shrine of Swayambhunath near Patan, the UNESCO-listed city of Bhaktapur, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar in Delhi, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, Ranthambore National Park, the Amber Fort and City Palace in Jaipur, the City Palace and Garden of the Maids in Udaipur and Mani Bhavan in Mumbai
- : View the temples of Kathmandu and Patan, and the Palace of Winds in Jaipur
- : See the Red Fort, Parliament House and India Gate in Delhi, the Gateway of India and Chhatrapati Shivaji historic railway station in Mumbai
- : Scenic Cruise across Mumbai Harbor to Elephanta Island
- Deogarh: Stay in a beautifully maintained heritage resort in Deogarh, which was once a magnificent fort.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- : Flights from Kathmandu to Delhi and from Udaipur to Mumbai
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- Flights from Kathmandu to Delhi and from Udaipur to Mumbai
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...
|1||Welcome to Kathmandu|
|2||Stupas and Temples of Kathmandu and Patan Make Travel Matter|
|3||Explore Kathmandu Dive Into Culture|
|4||Kathmandu to Delhi|
|5||Discover the Delights of Old Delhi Dive Into Culture|
|6||See the Sights of Delhi Make Travel Matter|
|7||Sunset at the Taj Mahal|
|8||From the Taj to the Tigers|
|9||Roam Ranthambore in Search of Tigers|
|10||Onwards to Jaipur Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals|
|11||Explore Colourful Jaipur|
|12||Venture to Deogarh Stays With Stories|
|13||All Aboard a Rural Railway Dive Into Culture|
|14||Journey to Udaipur|
|15||Uncover Udaipur's Treasures Dive Into Culture|
|16||Fly to Mumbai|
|17||Explore Mumbai's Metropolis Dive Into Culture|