Highlights of Austria, Slovenia and Croatia End Vienna
A vibrant Austria, Slovenia and Croatia trip filled with travel adventures in Central Europe. Waltz your way through Vienna, take a rowboat across Slovenia’s fairy-tale Lake Bled and explore the magical walkways, waterfalls and lakes of Plitvice National Park in Croatia.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 13 Breakfast (B)
- 6 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Hvar: Explore the peace of a village where time has stood still and enjoy a Be My Guest lunch cooked in a traditional style under an iron bell using ingredients from the family's farm.
- Split: See the ancient fortress built in Split as a retirement residence for Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century.
- Vienna: Bask in the unforgettable sights of Vienna.
- Vienna: Walk through the first district, Inner Stadt, as your Local Specialist reveals the historic core of the city. Tour the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
- Lake Bled: Take the day to enjoy the forests and mountains of Lake Bled.
- Ljubljana: Explore this elegant capital with your Local Specialist. See the castle City Hall, Cathedral of St. Nicholas and Triple Bridge.
- Hvar: Take a tour of the beautiful Island of Hvar with your Local Specialist.
- Hvar: Discover the beauty of the Dalmatian Coast.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Specialist during a sightseeing walk in a small group. Walk the stone-paved streets of the Old Town to see Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the medieval city walls.
- Zagreb: Take in the scenic landscapes of Zagreb.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: Admire the irresistible beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO-listed protected area and home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
- : Explore Vienna, Ljubljana, Plitvice National Park, Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik and Zagreb with a Local Specialist
- : Visit Diocletian's Palace in Split
- : View the Cathedral of Hvar Island
- : See the Hofburg Palace and Imperial Boulevards of Vienna, the Castle of Ljubljana, the Old City of Dubrovnik and the Cathedral of Zagreb
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Ferry to the Island of Hvar in the Adriatic Sea
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry to the Island of Hvar in the Adriatic Sea
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...
|1||Welcome to Vienna|
|2||Discover Imperial Vienna|
|3||Journey to Stunning Lake Bled|
|4||Ljubljana Your Way|
|5||Venture to Plitvice Lakes Make Travel Matter|
|6||Off to Split and Hvar Island Dive Into Culture|
|7||Explore Beautiful Hvar Island Connect with Locals|
|8||Hvar Island Your Way|
|9||Cross the Water to Dubrovnik|
|10||Uncover the Picturesque City|
|11||Dubrovnik Your Way|
|12||On to Colourful Zagreb|
|13||Uncover Zagreb’s Treasures|