The secrets of Balkan travel are revealed on this jam-packed eastern Europe trip. Go underground and learn how Sarajevo once relied on its Bosnian War Tunnel, see the bridge of peace rebuilt with salvaged stone and explore Adriatic beauty, from Dubrovnik to Kotor.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 11 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Dubrovnik: Gain a deep appreciation for Croatian hospitality as you meet the Knez family for a heart-warming Be My Guest experience in their tavern overlooking the Dubrovnik Hills.
- Split: See the ancient fortress built in Split as a retirement residence for Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century.
- Zagreb: Spend the day discovering the diverse cultures and traditions of Zagreb.
- Zagreb: Take in the scenic landscapes of Zagreb.
- Sarajevo: Discover the history of the Bosnian war tunnel in Sarajevo.
- Sarajevo: Discover the wonders and hidden treasures of Sarajevo.
- Mostar: Discover the magnificent coves and cliffs of the Dalmatian coast as well as the monumental Mostar Bridge.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Specialist during a sightseeing walk in a small group. Walk the stone-paved streets of the Old Town to see Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the medieval city walls.
- Kotor: Take in the stunning surroundings of the Bay of Kotor.
- Split: Discover the rich history of Split on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist.
- Trogir: Enjoy the Renaissance art and the Romanesque architecture on the island of Trogir.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: Admire the irresistible beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO-listed protected area and home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
- : Explore Zagreb, Sarajevo, Mostar, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Split, Trogir, and Plitvice National Park with a Local Specialist
- : Visit the War Tunnel in Sarajevo and Diocletian's Palace in Split
- : View the Cathedral in Zagreb, the Rector's Palace and city walls in Dubrovnik and the lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice National Park
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Zagreb|
|2||Explore Historic Zagreb|
|3||Journey to Sarajevo|
|4||Uncover Sarajevo’s Secrets|
|5||Along the Dalmatian Coast to Dubrovnik|
|6||Discover Picturesque Dubrovnik Connect with Locals|
|7||A Day in Montenegro|
|8||Onwards to Split Dive Into Culture|
|9||Split Your Way|
|10||Admire Trogir’s Architecture and on to Plitvice|
|11||Return to Zagreb Make Travel Matter|