Wonders of Australia and New Zealand
Sun-lovers and adventure seekers will delight at the wonders of Australia and New Zealand on this two week tour. Tick off the Aussie east coast cities, dreamy Whitsunday islands and unique wildlife. Jump across to thrill-seeking Queenstown, the 'City of Sails' Auckland and culturally rich Rotorua in picture perfect New Zealand.
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 14 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 4 Regional Dinner (RD)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Brisbane: Learn about the inner workings of a micro-winery in Brisbane and then join the group sommelier or winemaker for an exclusive Be My Guest experience featuring food and wine pairing.
- Queenstown: Come and meet your host 'Southern Girl' Laura on her farm in the South Island, when she will share her fascinating story of growing up on a sheep and deer farm.
- Brisbane: Meet an Aboriginal guide for First Nations walking tour of Brisbane to discover Meeanjin (Brisbane City) history, art and rich cultural heritage.
- Walter Peak: Get up close to farmyard animals on a guided walking tour at Walter Peak on the shores of Lake Wakatipu in the New Zealand high country.
- Rotorua: Enter the world of Mitai and learn about the history of the area. Be captivated by an entertaining cultural performance, complete with fiery Haka, followed by a traditional Hangi meal.
- Rotorua: Visit Whakarewarewa Living Village for insights into the lives of the Maori community and their special bond they share with their country, Aotearoa.
- Sydney: Join the team members at Our Big Kitchen, a community organisation that encourages individuals to help provide meals for those in need.
- Rotorua: Visit the National Kiwi Hatchery Aotearoa and learn about the work being done to save New Zealand's national bird.
- : Explore Sydney Opera House, Ruakuri Cave in Waitomo and the National Kiwi Hatchery in Rotorua with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Brisbane, Sydney, Rotorua and Queenstown
- : Visit the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, a geothermal valley at Whakarewarewa in Rotorua
- : Scenic Cruise in the Whitsundays and on Sydney Harbour
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Brisbane to Hamilton Island, Hamilton Island to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Brisbane to Hamilton Island, Hamilton Island to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...