Contrasts of New Zealand
Ticking off cities, country life, wildlife, moving Maori culture, and dramatic landscapes that have put the country on the map, this New Zealand tour covers it all. Experience a dose of Kiwi hospitality as you explore must-see spots and feast on must-try tastes across both islands in just 10 days.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Regional Dinner (RD)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Lake Tekapo: Join retired sheep farmers Angie and Stan Taylor at their home on Lake Tekapo for a barbecue lunch, and hear about their lifetime spent farming in the Southern Alps.
- Rotorua: Immerse yourself in Maori traditions at a fun and entertaining evening, including a cultural performance and traditional Hangi meal at Te Pa Tu Maori Experience.
- Rotorua: Visit the National Kiwi Hatchery Aotearoa and learn about the work being done to save New Zealand's national bird.
- : Explore the National Kiwi Hatchery Aotearoa in Rotorua, and Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve in Tekapo with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Auckland, Queenstown, and Christchurch
- : Visit Te Pa Tu Maori Experience in Rotorua, and the Hobbiton movie set in Matamata
- : View native flora and fauna, and the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo
- : Scenic Cruise on Milford Sound
- Lake Tekapo: This resort overlooks the pristine waters of Lake Tekapo in New Zealand's South Island.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : A Trafalgar bonus - Intra-Air Flight: Auckland to Queenstown
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- A Trafalgar bonus - Intra-Air Flight: Auckland to Queenstown
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Kia Ora Auckland|
|2||Auckland Sights & Time for Yourself|
|3||The Cultural Capital Rotorua Make Travel Matter Dive Into Culture|
|4||Adventure Awaits in Queenstown|
|5||Cruise on Spectacular Milford Sound|
|6||Queenstown, Yours to Enjoy|
|7||Turquoise Coloured Lake Tekapo Stays With Stories|
|8||The Garden City, Christchurch Connect with Locals|
|9||Meet the Christchurch Locals|