India Real Food Adventure
Dig into the sights, sounds and flavours of India on a 15-day food adventure. From Delhi to Goa via Rajasthan and Mumbai, experience everything from street food to home cooked meals, the Taj Mahal to the Amber Fort, and temples to thali.?Relax on Goa’s beaches, see Jaipur’s breathtaking Palace of the Wind, explore the vibrant street food scenes of Delhi and Mumbai, and spend time in rural Rajasthan living it up in a 17th-century fort. With a taste of India’s vibrant markets and the chance to cook up a storm yourself, this unforgettable journey will take you to the cultural and gastronomic heart of India.?
- Delhi - Welcome dinner
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Street Food Breakfast
- Delhi - Visit to the Jama Masjid Mosque
- Delhi - Lunch at a Sikh Temple
- Delhi - Spice warehouse visit
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Mughlai Cooking Demonstration
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal photo stop
- Jaipur - Leader-led orientation walk
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Street Food Lunch
- Jaipur - Rajasthani Cooking Class and Dinner
- Bijaipur - Countryside jeep safari
- Bijaipur - Rajasthani Desert Cooking Demonstration and Meal
- Ranakpur - Lunch at Jain temple
- Udaipur - Leader-led orientation walk
- Udaipur - City Palace
- Udaipur - Thali Cooking Class
- Mumbai - Chowpatty Beach Street Food Crawl
- Mumbai - Leader-led Heritage Walk
- Goa - Cooking Class
- Goa - Spice farm tour including lunch
- Goa - Old Goa tour
- Get a true taste of some of India's finest culinary traditions – Mughal, Rajasthani, and the Portuguese-tinged flavours of Goa – while feasting in local restaurants, street food stalls, rural homes and cooking classes.?
- Leave with authentic recipes under your belt after you take part in a plant-based cooking class in a Jaipur home, learn how to make thali in Udaipur and find out how to cook Malvani cuisine in Goa.
- See the rich tapestry of India’s culture and history on display, meeting chai wallahs in local markets, visiting local farming communities and spice growers, and dining in Sikh and Jain temples. ?
- Bask in the ivory glow of the inspiring Taj Mahal in Agra, explore Old Delhi and Jama Masjid, and stand in awe of the Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Grab a fork and dig in – this trip introduces you to some of India’s most?iconic dishes like kachori, kulfi, chai, paratha, chaat, thali and heaps more.
- Culinary and Cooking
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...