Vietnam Real Food Adventure
Sip, slurp and crunch your way through Vietnam, experiencing one of the freshest and most fragrant cuisines on the planet. From pho and ancient buildings in Hanoi, banh khoai and imperial citadels in Hue, banh xeo and lantern-lit streets in Hoi An and banh canh and pulsating markets in Ho Chi Minh City, experience Vietnam’s cuisine and discover its tightly woven place within this culture. Drink in cafes and beer halls that sprawl out over city streets, buy fruit from wicker baskets draped over a vendor’s shoulders and sit at market stalls as aromatic noodle soups are whipped up in front of you. Experience all of Vietnam’s iconic sights, spend time cooking some of the country’s top dishes and get a true taste of Vietnam on this delectable Real Food Adventure.
- Hanoi - Welcome Dinner
- Hanoi - Street eats and market tour
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hue - Highlights & back streets by motorbike
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue - Imperial City entrance and guided visit
- Hoi An - Seafood hotpot dinner
- Hoi An - Cooking class with local chef
- Hoi An - Market tour and garden visit
- Hoi An - Tea Tasting in Silence
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Thanh market visit
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cooking Class with local chef
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Banh mi and iced coffee
- Mekong Delta - Boat cruise with visits to local producers
- Embrace your adventurous side on a tour of Hue’s imperial monuments from the back of a motorbike (the local way of getting around). Then be treated to lunch, specially prepared for you by a chef who is the descendant of the royal family in the garden of their family home.
- Don’t just taste your way around this foodie haven, don your chef hat and learn the recipes behind these incredible eats, too. Learn the secret spices directly from local chefs (often in their own homes) and be guided to the freshest ingredients in authentic local markets.
- Explore the Mekong Delta – known as ‘Vietnam’s rice bowl’ for its abundance of rice paddies, fruit and flower orchards. Cruise on a traditional sampan, then meet fresh produce vendors along the way to your veranda-wrapped homestay for the evening.
- A true bucket list experience - visit Halong Bay, set sail on the emerald-green waters, gliding between limestone karsts and stay on a traditional junk boat for the evening.
- Discover the real flavours of Vietnam, digging into authentic eats like pho, banh mi, bun cha, bun bo Hue and a traditional seafood hotpot – a true feast for the senses.
- Culinary and Cooking
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...