Colourful Trails of the Southwest End Santa Fe
On this Southwest USA tour, each day is a cultural and natural adventure. You’ll stay inside Grand Canyon National Park, explore ancient Puebloan cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park and natural arches near Moab, and ride a 4x4 through Monument Valley’s landscapes with a member of the Navajo Nation.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Moab: Enjoy a hosted Be My Guest dinner at Canyon Steak and Waffle hosted by Shawn Welch. She worked as a server for many years before purchasing her own old-style diner.
- Santa Fe: Visit the 50-acre property on a private tour with local specialist to see some of Allan Houser's most amazing works known for his magnificent sculptures and paintings depicting various Indigenous tribes.
- Mesa Verde National Park: Enjoy an in-depth visit to fascinating Mesa Verde National Park and observe some of the best-preserved Ancestral Puebloan archaeological sites in the United States.
- Grand Canyon: Trace the scenic South Rim of the Grand Canyon along Desert View Drive. See the historic Watchtower built by Mary Colter in the Puebloan style and visit the "Inter-tribal Cultural Heritage Site", the first in the National Park Service.
- Monument Valley: Travel to Monument Valley for a highly enjoyable cookout lunch with members of the Navajo Nation. You’ll take off-road vehicles to the cookout site where you’ll enjoy a delicious steak and chicken dinner with a chance to try traditional Navajo tacos and fry-bread.
- : Explore the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park
- : Visit Scottsdale, Mesa Verde, Cameron Trading Post, Horseshoe Bend Lookout, Moab, Durango, Taos and Santa Fe
- : Scenic Drive through Sedona's Red Rock Country, Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park's Desert View Drive, Trail of the Ancients National Scenic Byway and the High Road Scenic Byway from Taos to Santa Fe
- Durango: Stay at The Strater Hotel, adorned with beautiful handcrafted woodwork, housing the largest collection of American Victorian walnut antiques. It's Durango's Historic Landmark Hotel, showcasing stories of the old west and mining times.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...