Morocco Real Food Adventure
Clear your plate for flavour-filled Morocco, where Amazigh, Arabic and European influences mix to create an adventurous culinary medley. On this 12-day journey, follow the smell of food through mesmerising markets and master recipes taught by those that know them best. Grab street food from a souq and share traditional meals in local homes. Take a handful of bustling medinas, mix with a sprinkling of spices and season with fresh local produce, all drizzled with warm Moroccan hospitality for an adventure that will linger long on the tongue and in the memory.
- Casablanca - Welcome Dinner
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Moulay Idriss - Couscous Demonstration and Dinner
- Casablanca - Street Food Breakfast
- Chefchaouen - Home-cooked Dinner
- Chefchaouen - Goat Cheese Tasting
- Fes - Medina Tasting Trail including Pastilla Demonstration
- Fes - Guided walking tour
- Midelt - Supermarket stop
- Merzouga - Medfouna cooking demonstration
- M'goun Valley - Guided Half Day Hike
- Tichka - Argan Oil Cooperative Visit
- Marrakech - Tasting Trail
- Marrakech - Spiced Sand Coffee
- Marrakech - Moroccan Salads Cooking Class
- Get a real insight into Moroccan food with a home-cooked dinner in the Blue City, Chefchaouen. Prepared with seasonal ingredients – enjoy a dish that’s bursting with flavour and made with love.
- Do it yourself during hands-on cooking classes and demonstrations where you’ll learn how to make cous cous, pastilla, stuffed medfouna and local salads.
- See behind the scenes when you meet local producers of goat’s cheese in Chefchaouen, follow tasting trails through Fes and Marrakech’s medinas and visit a women's cooperative producing argan oil.
- Hit up Morocco’s highlights, including the Blue City of Chefchaouen, the ancient medina of Fes, the Sahara Desert and the buzzing city of Marrakech.
- Grab a fork and dig into Morocco’s most iconic dishes – tagine, pastilla, cous cous and camel burgers await!
- Culinary and Cooking
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...