Thailand Real Food Adventure
Indulge in the complex flavours, fresh aromas and heavenly spices that make Thai food so addictive. Explore bustling markets and taste tropical fruits and aromatic dishes whipped up in front of your eyes. Learn the trick behind making palm sugar, experience the thrill of cruising through Tha Kha Floating Market by paddleboat, slurp noodles alongside locals in Bangkok, enjoy some home-cooking with a family in Chiang Mai, sit down to a khan tok feast and tour all the must-see sights of Thailand. This is an incredible culinary journey through one of South East Asia’s most addictive food cultures.
- Bangkok - Welcome Dinner
- Bangkok - Tha Kha Floating Market tour
- Bangkok - Palm Sugar Demonstration
- Bangkok - Chinatown walking tour
- Ayutthaya - Regional Specialties Cooking Class
- Ayutthaya - Homemade Dessert Making Lesson
- Ayutthaya - Chao Phraya Long Tail Boat Cruise
- Ayutthaya - Wat Niwet Thamma Prawat Visit
- Ayutthaya - Temple Ruins entrance & guided tour
- Ayutthaya - Roti Sai Mai demonstration & tasting
- Chiang Mai - Wat Chedi Luang entrance
- Chiang Mai - Leader-led Old Quarter orientation walk
- Chiang Mai - Coffee stop
- Homestay - Khan Tok Cooking Class
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep Temple Visit
- Learn how to prepare and present the traditional 11-dish Northern Thai speciality khan tok and experience Thai life from a local's perspective at a village homestay.
- See dishes whipped up before your eyes, like kaeng som, spicy fish cakes at a community farm and roti sai mai at a market food stall in Ayutthaya.
- Cruise Bangkok’s floating market on a paddleboat and sail aboard a longtail boat to an island Buddhist temple in Ayutthaya
- Tuck into your favourite iconic Thai dishes and discover new ones along the way: guay-tieo-ruea (boat noodles), roti sai mai, khao soi, som tum, larb and more.
- Dine on a plant-based meal at a Chiang Mai restaurant that sources organic, local vegetables for their daily array of delicious meals.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, EcoThailand Foundation. Donations help educate school children on important environmental issues like climate change, nature appreciation, conservation and sustainability.
- Culinary and Cooking
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...