Yosemite and Lassen Volcanic National Park Discovery
Experience the best of California's north as you explore epic volcanoes in Lassen Volcanic National Park, traverse Gold Country to crystal clear Lake Tahoe and hike in stunning Yosemite for views of Half Dome. Experience the state capital of Sacramento as well as some of America's greatest farmland in the San Joaquin Valley. This exclusive small-group tour with no more than 17 guests offers you exclusive access to unique places to visit in the Golden State while traveling in a high-comfort Mercedes-Benz® sprinter vehicle.
- Hike Bumpass Hell Trail, Kings Creek Falls, Manzanita Lake Loop, Tuolumne River Loop Trail, Big Trees Loop, and Grizzly Giant Loop
- Scenic Drive through the High Sierra Mountains
- View Olmsted point, Half Dome, California Tunnel Tree, and Grizzly Giant one of the largest trees in California
- Visit Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center, Sulphur Works hydrothermal area, Loomis Museum, McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park, Subway Lava Tubes, the Gold Rush town of Quincy, Emerald State Bay Park, Mono Lake, Tuolumne Meadows, San Joaquin Valley, and the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta
- Connect With Locals Meet a climber and naturalist that will delve into the dynamic history of climbing in Yosemite. Enjoy storytelling, photographs, see the old and new climbing gear, as well as ask questions about how they help improve trails, restore habitat, protect wildlife, and inspire the next generation of nature-lovers, and more.
- Dive Into Culture At Kohm Yah-mah-nee (meaning "Snow Mountain") Visitor Center, enjoy an introduction to this best-kept-secret national park over lunch and a visit to its exhibit hall before there’s time for exploring.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Guests will be able to enjoy a Be My Guest lunch at a family-owned sustainable organic vineyard that has been farming in the Sacramento Delta for over 100 years. Guests will gain knowledge of the land, the vines, and the unique characteristics of this region. This is a Make Travel Matter as they have built a lasting partnership with the Wildlife Case Association of Sacramento to provide habitat for rehabilitated owls in the region.
- Stays With Stories Nestled in the mountains 2 miles away from Yosemite National Park.
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 1 Be My Guest
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...