New Zealand Panorama
Experience the contrasts of New Zealand's two distinct islands. From Auckland's sparkling harbour and Rotorua's geothermal wonderland to Queenstown's magnificent outdoors - yours to explore along a journey through this island nation.
- Explore Ruakuri Cave at Waitomo, and the National Kiwi Hatchery in Rotorua with a Local Specialist
- Discover Queenstown, Auckland, and Rotorua
- Visit A sheep and deer farm in Southland and Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley in Rotorua
- Dive into Culture Enter the world of Mitai and learn about the history of the area. Be captivated by an entertaining cultural performance, complete with fiery Haka, followed by a traditional Hangi meal.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Visit the National Kiwi Hatchery Aotearoa and learn about the work being done to save New Zealand's national bird.
- Dive into Culture Visit Whakarewarewa Living Village for insights into the lives of the Maori community and their special bond they share with their country, Aotearoa.
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Regional Dinners
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- A Trafalgar bonus - Intra-Air Flight: Queenstown to Auckland
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...