Best of Devon and Cornwall (Women Only)
Sign up for a whirlwind female-only holiday on this popular England trip through Devon and Cornwall. With new girlfriends by your side, you’ll discover the legend of King Arthur at Tintagel Castle and learn how the monks of Buckfast Abbey have lived for centuries, before indulging in a traditional cream tea or Cornish pasty.
- Discover Bath, Bristol, Brixham, Plymouth, Dunster, Lynmouth, Exeter and Salisbury
- Visit Royal Windsor, the Roman Baths in Bath, Longleat House in Warminster, Lacock village, Buckfast Abbey, the artists' colony of St. Ives, Exeter Cathedral, the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge and John Constable's Salisbury
- View Windsor Castle, the Capability Brown landscaped parkland at Longleat, Tintagel Castle in Cornwall, the Mayflower Steps in Plymouth and St. Michael's Mount
- Connect With Locals Savour an exclusive Be My Guest cream tea at The Old Forge, the former family home of Jane Seymour, one of Henry VIII's six wives.
- Dive into Culture Enjoy a guided tour of Longleat House, the seat of the Marquesses of Bath and one of the finest stately homes open to the public.
- Dive Into Culture Visit Buckfast Abbey, a Benedictine monastery built on the site where monks have lived and prayed for over 1,000 years.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 7 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Pick-up and drop-off when you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host when you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel.
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to London|
|2||Explore Windsor, Bath and Bristol|
|3||Experience a Stately Home and British Village Life|
|4||Journey to Coastal Devon and Plymouth|
|5||Admire Historic Sights and Venture to Exeter|
|6||Enjoy Scenic Somerset and Dartmoor National Park|
|7||Onwards to Prehistoric Stonehenge and London|