America's Great Desert National Parks
Chart a course through America’s desert, basking in the photographer's dream of Death Valley, Badwater Basin’s salt flats, the iconic Joshua Tree, and Red Rock Canyon’s towering cliffs. Find yourself tucking into gastronomic delights, stargazing, and learning about dates with a local farmer.
- Visit Las Vegas, Red Rock, Canyon National Conservation Area, Death Valley National Park, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Coachella Valley, Yuma, Tucson, Saguaro National Park
- Connect With Locals Visit the Martha's Date Gardens in the Bard Valley. On arrival, guests will be treated to a date farm tour of Martha's Gardens Date Farm. The farm tour give guests a first-hand and in-depth look at what it takes to grow and harvest this delicious fruit.
- Dive Into Culture Join a foodie tour and taste your way through Tucson.
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...