Highlights of Australia and New Zealand
Connect with the Outback, untamed fiords, and fascinating Maori legends as you explore the highlights of Australia and New Zealand - every bit as enchanting as looking up with a sense of awe and wonder at New Zealand's dark night sky.
- Discover Melbourne, Sydney, Queenstown, and Christchurch
- Explore Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, Sydney Opera House, Auckland, and the Dark Sky Reserve in Tekapo with a Local Specialist
- Scenic Cruise on the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour, and Milford Sound
- View the renowned Field of Light installation in Uluru
- Visit Uluru and Kata Tjuta, Bondi Beach in Sydney, and Te Pa Tu Maori Experience in Rotorua
- Connect with Locals Meet the Falzon family, who have entertained and informed visitors for over 20 years in the outback of Australia, for a Be My Guest Outback Dinner and Show. You will hear stories of ecology, culture and astronomy and learn about the sustainable lifestyle the family has created.
- Dive into Culture Explore the foundations of life and society of the local Aboriginal people in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Learn about the spiritual connection the local Anangu caretakers have with the land at Uluru.
- Dive Into Culture Experience Maori traditions at a fun and entertaining evening including a cultural performance and traditional Hangi meal.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Your visit to Australia's National Parks helps contribute to protecting our wildlife and wilderness.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Visit the National Kiwi Hatchery Aotearoa and learn about the work being done to save New Zealand's national bird.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Join an Indigenous Anangu artist for a fun introduction to Western Desert Art.
- Stays with Stories Discover the stunning heart of the Red Centre at Ayers Rock Resort. Revealing natural beauty of this unique landscape, the accommodation offer incredible views of towering gums, flowering native shrubs and flowing red dunes.
- Stays With Stories This resort overlooks the pristine waters of Lake Tekapo in New Zealand's South Island.
- 2 Be My Guests
- 21 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Regional Dinners
- 1 Welcome Reception
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Ayers Rock to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney, Sydney to Auckland, Auckland to Queenstown
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time