Best of Israel
An extraordinary first-hand encounter with familiar places and stories, this Best of Israel travel experience will bring centuries of history to life and reveal the proud traditions of the resilient Jewish people. You'll also visit Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit Manger Square.
- Explore Jerusalem with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Fortress of Masada and the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, the Mount of Olives and the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, the Church of Annunciation in Nazareth, Jesus Boat at the Sea of Galilee, the old Synagogue and the Mount of Beatitudes near Capernaum, the ancient Synagogue and artists' colony at Safed, the underground Crusader City of Acre and the Roman Amphitheatre at Caesarea
- View the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem and the Baha'i Shrine from the summit of Mount Carmel in Haifa
- Scenic Cruise boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Connect With Locals In Jaffa, meet the Hiffawi family for a Be My Guest lunch and taste the coffee they have been making for generations. You'll also learn their story of living as Christians in a multi-religious society.
- Dive into Culture Visit the Western Wall, otherwise known as the Wailing Wall, renowned as one of the holiest places for the Jewish faith.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Journey from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem|
|2||A Day to Explore the Dead Sea and Masada|
|3||The Church of Nativity in Bethlehem|
|4||Onwards to Lower Galilee|
|5||Admire Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes and Safed|
|6||On to Acre, Haifa, Caesarea and Tel Aviv|
|7||Discover Coastal Tel Aviv|
|8||Farewell Tel Aviv|