Best of Italy and Sicily
Ancient history and fabulous food are the cornerstones of this colourful Italy and Sicily trip. You’ll enjoy all the local seafood flavours in Sicily’s fishing villages, follow the shadow of Mount Etna as you travel around the island and admire the Leaning Tower in Pisa’s Square of Miracles.
- VIP Admission to the Vatican Museums
- Explore Palermo, Agrigento, Pompeii, Capri, Rome, Assisi, Cinque Terre and Florence with a Local Specialist
- Discover Taormina, Sorrento and Venice
- Visit the Norman Cathedral at Monreale, the fishing village of Mondello, the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, the Isle of Capri, the excavations at Pompeii, the amazing Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and Colosseum in Rome and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- View Palermo Cathedral, the ancient sites of Rome, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Santa Croce Basilica and the Duomo in Florence and the Byzantine St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- Scenic Cruise to the Isle of Capri and by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Connect With Locals Join a family owned lemon farm and enjoy a Be My Guest dinner overlooking Mount Etna.
- Stays with Stories Built to welcome pilgrims visiting Assisi, Hotel Cenacolo is a fully renovated old Franciscan monastery in nearby Santa Maria degli Angeli.
- Dive into Culture Witness the exquisite craft of glassblowing, a delicate tradition that generations of Venetian craftsmen have perfected over the centuries.
- Dive into Culture Enjoy a private visit inside the Vatican where you will tour the Museo Gregoriano Profano featuring Roman and Ancient Greek antiquities before an exclusive private dinner.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 14 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Ferry across the Straits of Messina to mainland Italy
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Return cruise to the Isle of Capri
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Palermo|
|2||Enjoy the Views in Monreale|
|3||Journey to Ancient Agrigento|
|4||Onwards to Scenic Taormina|
|5||Taormina Your Way|
|6||Explore Pompeii’s Ruins and Sorrento|
|7||A Day on the Isle of Capri|
|8||All Roads Lead to Rome|
|9||Explore Ancient Rome and the Vatican City|
|10||Off to Historic Assisi|
|11||Admire Pisa and on to La Spezia|
|12||Enjoy Colourful Cinque Terre and Florence|
|13||Journey to Venice|
|14||Cruise the Canals of Venice|