European Splendor With Eurostar™ Extension
When have you ever had the opportunity to dine with an Italian count in Tuscany? That’s not all you’ll do on this exciting Rome to Paris trip, bringing you the bright lights of the Champs-Élysées, Leaning Tower of Pisa and epic skyline from Florence’s Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Explore Rome, Florence and Paris with a Local Specialist
- Discover Siena, Pisa, Venice, Lake Como and Lucerne
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- View the ancient sites of Rome, the Piazza del Campo in Siena, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, scenic Lake Como, the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, the spectacular alpine scenery of Switzerland, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- See the Colosseum in Rome and the vineyards of Burgundy in France
- Scenic Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Connect With Locals Eight generations of history with plenty of stories to tell. Enjoy a traditional Be My Guest dinner with the Landi family at their home near Florence, set within a garden of oak trees against the backdrop of Tuscan vineyards and olive groves.
- Dive into Culture Witness the exquisite craft of glassblowing, a delicate tradition that generations of Venetian craftsmen have perfected over the centuries.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 11 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Drop-off if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar
- Eurostar high-speed train from Paris to London
- Ferry across the Channel from Calais to Dover
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Rome|
|2||Explore the Ancient Sights of Rome|
|3||Admire Siena on the way to Florence|
|4||Discover Renaissance Florence|
|5||Onwards to Pisa and Venice|
|6||Explore the Canals of Venice|
|7||Off to Lake Como and Lucerne|
|8||Uncover Lucerne’s Treasures|
|9||Journey to Paris|
|10||Discover Magical Paris|
|11||Catch the Eurostar to London|