Wonders of Britain and Ireland
All the highlights and some special travel surprises feature on this in-depth UK and Ireland trip. Feel the pride of the Welsh people, see the seat where Irish kings once ruled and sample a pint of the favourite local brew during a tour of the Guinness Brewery in Dublin.
- Discover Bath, Cardiff, Chester, York and Oxford
- Explore Dublin and Edinburgh with a Local Specialist
- Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- See St. Patrick's Cathedral, the Georgian Squares in Dublin and the Lake District's magnificent scenery
- Tickets for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo are included on departures that coincide with performance dates
- View the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Alnwick Castle - the home to Harry Potter & Hogwarts, York Minster, Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage and Sir Winston Churchill's grave at Bladon
- Visit the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge, the Roman Baths in Bath, the Waterford Crystal Showroom, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone, the Rock of Cashel, Gretna Green, Edinburgh Castle, Alnwick, Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon and one of the famous colleges of Oxford (when open)
- Connect With Locals Tales of potent poitin and rural Ireland are shared over a delicious Be My Guest dinner of Irish Stew at Molly Gallivan’s 200-year old cottage with the O'Sullivan family and their Kerry cows.
- Dive into Culture Learn how crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour.
- Dive Into Culture Visit the Guinness Storehouse to see how the world’s most famous stout is created then enjoy the distinctive taste of a perfectly chilled pint of Guinness.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 14 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Pick-up and drop-off when you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar
- Return ferry across the Irish Sea between Wales and Ireland
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host when you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel.
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to London|
|2||Discover the Sights of London|
|3||Stonehenge and Bath and on to Cardfiff|
|4||Onwards to Waterford|
|5||Admire Blarney Castle and Journey to Killarney|
|6||A Day on the Ring of Kerry|
|7||Journey to Cultural Dublin|
|8||Dublin Your Way|
|9||The Sights of Chester and Liverpool|
|10||Through the Lake District to Edinburgh|
|11||Discover Remarkable Edinburgh|
|12||Venture to York|
|13||On to Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon|
|14||Journey through the Cotswolds to Oxford and London|