10 Day Irish Legends
Delve into Ireland and its past on this tour, which mixes in plenty of hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path sights among the tried-and-true favorites.
• Inishmore and the Aran Islands
• Dunbrody Famine Ship
• Clonmacnoise Monastic Site
• Sean's Bar
• Irish National Stud
• Cobh Heritage Centre
• Cliffs of Moher
• Dunboyne Castle Hotel
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Dublin Arrival & Malahide Castle|
|2||Irish National Stud & Kilkenny Walk|
|3||Waterford Crystal & Dunbrody Famine Ship|
|4||Cobh Heritage Centre & Blarney Castle|
|5||Killarney & Dingle Peninsula|
|6||Cliffs of Moher & Galway Panoramic Tour|
|7||Aran Islands Excursion & Pre-Historic Dun Aengus Fort|
|8||Clonmacnoise Monastic Site & Sean's Bar|
|9||Independent Bus Tour|
|10||Tour Ends in Dublin|