10 Day Elegant Ireland
Authentic Local Experiences
- Discover the rich heritage of Dublin’s Trinity College, visting the library to see the Book of Kells, a splendid medieval manuscript.
- Take a walking tour of Kinsale and learn the history of this former fishing port, which is haven for foodies and art-lovers today.
- 9 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 8 dinners (D) including Merry Ploughboy Pub dinner and show, Rozzers Restaurant
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Dublin Arrival & Book of Kells|
|2||Clonmacnoise & Galway|
|3||Lough Corrib Cruise & Connemara|
|4||Cliffs of Moher & Ennis|
|5||Flying Boat & Maritime Museum & Killarney|
|6||Dingle Peninsula & Gallarus Oratory|
|7||Killarney’s Jaunting Car & Cork Coastline|
|8||Charles Fort & Historic Kinsale|
|9||Blarney Stone & Dunboyne Castle|
|10||Tour Ends at Dunboyne Castle|