15 Day The Scots Irish Tour
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 9 – 25 departures.
- Step aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia and go behind the scenes of the Queen’s former floating
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Edinburgh & Royal Yacht Britannia|
|2||Edinburgh Castle & City Tour|
|3||Blair Castle & Highlands|
|4||Isle of Skye & Armadale Castle|
|5||Glencoe & Rabbie Burns|
|6||Titanic Belfast & Crosskeys Inn|
|7||Giant’s Causeway & Derry’s Walls|
|8||Glenveagh National Park & Kilronan Castle|
|9||Arigna Mining & Carrick on Shannon|
|10||Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet|
|11||Dingle Peninsula & Killarney|
|12||Ring of Kerry & Jaunting Car Ride|
|13||Blarney Castle & Dublin|
|14||Independent Dublin Sightseeing|
|15||Tour Ends in Dublin|