12 Day Scottish Isles & Glens
Feeling adventurous? Explore Scotland’s traditional culture along its gorgeous coastline and remote islands.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 1 – 15 departures.
- Explore the fascinating heritage of Orkney – the Ring of Brodgar and the village of Skara Brae date back to Neolithic times and are among the
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Glasgow & Bagpipes|
|2||Isle of Bute & Mount Stuart House|
|3||Loch Lomond & Eilean Donan Castle|
|4||Isle of Skye & Dunvegan Castle|
|5||Inverewe Gardens & Ullapool|
|6||Highland Scenery & Orkney|
|7||Orkney Sights & Skara Brae|
|8||Dunrobin Castle & Inverness|
|9||Urquhart Castle & Culloden Battlefield|
|10||Sheep Herding & Whisky Tasting|
|11||Edinburgh Castle & Traditional Scottish Dinner|
|12||Tour Ends In Edinburgh|