Few are immune to the pull of Colorado. If you’re in search of show-stopping mountain views, unique desert formations, scenic hiking trails and a flourishing food scene, this welcoming state will tick all your boxes. Let a local leader show you what they love about Colorado as you journey across the state over six days. Discover the artistic side of Denver, hike through spectacular scenery in Rocky Mountain National Park, wash away your worries in Steamboat Springs and get a taste of the Wild West at the Colorado National Monument. But be warned – once you visit Colorado, you’ll want to keep coming back.
- Estes Park – Evening Ghost Tour
- Denver – Art Tour
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Hike
- Rocky Mountain National Park – Scenic Drive
- Grand Lake - Hike
- Steamboat Springs - Hike
- Colorado National Monument – Evening sunset dinner
- Colorado National Monument – Hike
- Palisade – Wine tasting
- Dinosaur National Monument - Hike
- Dinosaur National Monument – Quarry Hall
- Denver’s creative side will be revealed to you on a walking tour through the colourful River North Arts district, taking in vibrant murals and mind-bending 3D installations.
- Take a walk on the wild side as you explore the picturesque landscapes of Rocky Mountain National Park, with fresh air, wildlife and mountain views abound.
- Get to know the charming mountain town of Steamboat Springs – from fantastic local beer to relaxing hot springs, this place has a little something for everyone.
- Explore the unique landscapes of the Colorado National Monument, ending the day with a barbecue dinner while watching the sun set over the desert.
- Walk in the 150-million-year-old footsteps of dinosaurs at the Dinosaur National Monument, home to a fascinating display of the bones of ancient creatures.