Walking in Sonoma and Napa Valley
Make your way from San Francisco to Sonoma wine country and to the rugged Pacific Ocean coast on this leisurely wine and walking tour. Along the way, you’ll find wine tastings, amazing cuisine, hikes through diverse landscapes – from coastal estuaries to epic redwood forests – and a wealth of history to experience. You’ll also visit two of the California’s most famous wine regions – Sonoma and the Napa Valley – in the one trip. If you’re looking to combine wines, coastlines and time to relax surrounded by the best of Northern California, this is the Intrepid adventure for you.
- Sausalito - Leader led walk
- San Francisco - Walk Across Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco - Lands End hike
- Sonoma - Healdsburg wine tasting
- Sonoma - Tomales Bay hike
- Napa - Ritchey Canyon Trail hike
- Napa - Coyote Peak hike
- Napa - Yountville Wine tasting (3 wineries)
- Napa - Skyline Trail and Manzanita Trail hike
- Muir Woods National Monument hike
- Make your way to Yountville, the heart of Napa Valley wine country, and enjoy a wine tasting at three cellar doors which are part of a network of small, boutique producers.
- Take in the iconic Golden Gate Bridge from all its best angles, from walking the bridge to soaking up the view from Sausalito.
- Explore Muir Woods, the first National Monument that was created solely because of a land donation from an individual.
- Soak up the scenery on the Tomales Point Trail which offers spectacular views of Tomales Bay, Bodega Bay, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Taste the history of Californian wine with a sampling session at the oldest winery in the state and enjoy time to try some of the other vineyards around Sonoma.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...