Zion Family Ranch Stay
A playground for the young and young-at-heart, Utah has something to excite the whole family. The stars are brighter, the air is fresher, and the landscapes are simply out of this world. Round up your nearest and dearest to explore secret trails and pine forests from your Zion ranch, venture out to walk in the footsteps of dinosaurs and uncover some of the country’s most remarkable scenery. Discover unbelievable sandstone hoodoos in Bryce Canyon, weave through the magical walls of a secret slot canyon and kayak across the magnificent Lake Powell. If you’ve got your eye on Zion, this is the adventure for you.
- Zion National Park - Walks
- Grafton - Ghost Town
- Zion National Park - Dutch oven dinner and Wagon Ride
- Zion National Park - Zion Junior Ranger program
- Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk
- Zion National Park - Stargazing with a local expert
- Horseshoe Bend Visit
- Big Water - Dinosaur center
- Lake Powell - Kayaking
- Peakaboo Slot Canyon - Leader-led Walk
- Your ranch accommodation serves as the perfect base for exploring Zion National Park, featuring secret private access trails, exciting wagon rides, an excellent pool and unbeatable stargazing opportunities.
- Follow a beautiful family friendly trail through Zion National Park, arriving at a waterfall tumbling into an emerald green pool – have fun walking through the waterfall’s mist and take in impressive views.
- Explore the otherworldly landscapes of Bryce Canyon National Park and marvel at the weird and wonderful collection of sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
- The kids are sure to be amazed when you meet a local expert to learn about the remarkable Grand Staircase-Escalante monument and its fascinating connection to dinosaurs.
- Discover the unusual waves and contours of a lesser-known slot canyon – a quintessential Utah experience and a great opportunity to take some memorable snaps.